GlynnDevins recently collaborated with Santa Marta, a senior living community in Olathe, Kansas (the greater Kansas City area), to depict how fun life can be for its residents.
A video parody of Justin Timberlake’s new song, “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” set the perfect stage to offer a glimpse inside what life is like at the community.
Within a week of sharing the video for the very first time, it has reached more than 30,000 32,000 views on YouTube and generated a tremendous amount of brand impact, without ever saying a word.
Check it out for yourself.
- Ryan Seacrest shared it with 1.9 million followers
- Mashable picked up the story within 24 hours
- 32,000 YouTube views and climbing
- Billboard Magazine covered it
- 1,000s of positive reactions, shares and comments have been circulating on social
- Most importantly, this video put smiles on lots of faces (including ours at GlynnDevins)!
This entertaining content certainly provided a positive lift in brand awareness, and is sure to live online for a very long time. Even better, it was done in a natural, honest and believable way.
Sometimes content that most resonates with people is just fun for the sake of being fun. There’s so much information thrown at us on a daily basis that occasionally, people just want to watch something that makes them smile and forget how tough the world can sometimes be.
Thanks for watching. Share if you like it. And keep on dancing.